Leads conducts training in first aid, rescue operations.

Saudi Gazette report -03-11-2016
JEDDAH — Leads, a Jeddah-based Indian NGO, recently organized a safety training program for its members and school teachers. Prasanth Amrthakar, an Australian accredited safety trainer from Pepsico, conducted the program.
Both theoretical and practical training on different safety techniques and precautions were covered in the one-day workshop held at Pepsico academy. The participants were provided with training on the measures to be taken during accidents and casualties such as road accidents, electric shock, poisoning, fire, natural calamities, as well as heart attack, stroke and fatigue.
The safety training emphasized on the importance of first aid and rescue measures as it helps immensely in saving the victims involved in mishaps before taking them to hospitals. The training focused on making aware of tips in first aid and initial emergency care to save lives of fellow beings who may happen to be the victims of sudden illness or accidents. Participants were given a variety of practical lessons such as CPR, recovery positions, chocking rescue and special techniques suitable to save kids and pregnant women.
Safety Coordinator Naim and Hamid Vazakkad were among the resource team members.
“Every member of the society must attend such life-saving training session at least once in their life time so as to enable them to save many lives involved in accidents and calamities, said Dr. Ismail Maritheri of King Abdulaziz University.
Irshad also spoke. Ismail Neerad, Rafi Kadulundi, Asma Siddique, and Abdulssalam Kalivau were among the organizers of the program.
According to organizers, Leads will take initiative to conduct such training programs in different parts of Jeddah especially among expatriates in coordination with the Indian Consulate and Saudi Health Ministry in order to enhance awareness about first aid and rescue missions besides taking part in such missions.
SOURCESAUDI GAZETTE

some snaps in  the events:






News in malayalam 


രക്ഷാപ്രവർത്തനത്തിൽ ലീഡ്‌സ് പരീശീലനം നൽകി. 


Popular Posts

Top 19 Posts in My Blog CMKONDOTTY

How can I apply for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for a Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for Baladiya Medical Card (Health ...

How can I check and print my exit re-entry visa in...

How can I check my exit re-entry status in Saudi Arabia?

How can I check my Iqama transferred to my new sponsor?

How can I Renew My Saudi Driving License?

How i can check my Iqama Issued or not? New comer.

How I can check/know my Iqama expiry date and occupation

How I check my (Resident Identity) Iqama Renewed or not?

How I check my iqama expiry date?

How I check my Iqama Renewed or not?

How I know How many mobile number connected with my ID?

How I make My family re-entry visa on line?

How I register my Engineering Degree in Saudi Council?

How to update my Iqama number to SAWA mobile.

Iqama renewal in KS A

Sponsorship can change in three condition

Today's Exchange Rate Arab National Bank

കരിംജീരകം എന്ന ഔഷധം

കുറഞ്ച്ച ചെലവി തുടങ്ങാ പറ്റുന്ന ചെറുകിട ബിസിനസ്‌.

കുറഞ്ഞ ചെലവില്‍ വില്‍പ്പന കൂട്ടാം

താരന്‍ പോവാന്‍ പല വഴികള്‍

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ്

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ് പ്രവാസി ക്ഷേമനിധി/NORKA

യുവസംരംഭകര്ക്ക് തുടങ്ങാന്‍ നാല് ബിസിനസ് അവസരങ്ങള്.

വ്യത്യസ്ത ദേശങ്ങളില്‍ നിന്ന് കണ്ടെടുത്ത ചില മീന്‍

Saudi Food & Drug Authority

Saudi Food & Drug Authority
സൗദിയിലേ നിരോധിത മരുന്നുകളെ കുറിച്ച് അറിയാൻ