How can I apply for a family visit visa inSaudi Arabia?

What is Family Visit Visa procedure for Saudi Arabia?

If you are resident in Saudi Arabia and a valid Iqama with high profession you are  eligible for apply/invite your family Visit Visa (Only first blood allowed-Wife, children, father, mother)
Iqama card with lucrative Profession(Ex. Doctor, Engineer, Systems Analyst, Professor and Mechanic)

Copy of your passport.

Contract from your Employer which shows the salary amount

Copies of the passports of those you are inviting to KSA.

Copy of Marriage certificate

Copies of Birth certificates for any kids

Login  VISA MOFA webpage, which allows you to initiate the process for family visas. (But it is Arabic)

Length of stay :-you can fill 90 day, this is maximum days allowed. You can renew later if you need.

Once this has been finished, submit the application. Print TWO copies.
Keep one for your records and the other you sign, your sponser/khafil sinature and company stamp.  
Then submit chamber of commerce after the stamp activates the visa.
After activate you can check the status of visa.

You will want to send these documents to your family members in their host country by mail.

The paper you printed with Chamber stamp and activation stamp.

Copy of your Iqama

Copy of your passport

 Your family members will want to follow these instructions, which are listed on our web page.

Passports of all applicants

Applications

Photographs

Birth Certificates

Marriage Certificates

 Generally, the process will take about 5-10 business days to be approved by the Embassy. Expedited options are available if needed.
For help please Check Saudi Arabian Official Web site http://www.mofa.gov.sa/ Saudi Missions/Embassies Abroad







Popular Posts

Top 19 Posts in My Blog CMKONDOTTY

How can I apply for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for a Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for Baladiya Medical Card (Health ...

How can I check and print my exit re-entry visa in...

How can I check my exit re-entry status in Saudi Arabia?

How can I check my Iqama transferred to my new sponsor?

How can I Renew My Saudi Driving License?

How i can check my Iqama Issued or not? New comer.

How I can check/know my Iqama expiry date and occupation

How I check my (Resident Identity) Iqama Renewed or not?

How I check my iqama expiry date?

How I check my Iqama Renewed or not?

How I know How many mobile number connected with my ID?

How I make My family re-entry visa on line?

How I register my Engineering Degree in Saudi Council?

How to update my Iqama number to SAWA mobile.

Iqama renewal in KS A

Sponsorship can change in three condition

Today's Exchange Rate Arab National Bank

കരിംജീരകം എന്ന ഔഷധം

കുറഞ്ച്ച ചെലവി തുടങ്ങാ പറ്റുന്ന ചെറുകിട ബിസിനസ്‌.

കുറഞ്ഞ ചെലവില്‍ വില്‍പ്പന കൂട്ടാം

താരന്‍ പോവാന്‍ പല വഴികള്‍

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ്

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ് പ്രവാസി ക്ഷേമനിധി/NORKA

യുവസംരംഭകര്ക്ക് തുടങ്ങാന്‍ നാല് ബിസിനസ് അവസരങ്ങള്.

വ്യത്യസ്ത ദേശങ്ങളില്‍ നിന്ന് കണ്ടെടുത്ത ചില മീന്‍

Saudi Food & Drug Authority

Saudi Food & Drug Authority
സൗദിയിലേ നിരോധിത മരുന്നുകളെ കുറിച്ച് അറിയാൻ