How I check my (Resident Identity) Iqama Renewed or not?

How I check my Iqama(ID) Validity/Renewed or not? In Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

It is Very Easy!!
Select English
And Click
E-Services -> Public E-Services -> Passports ->
Query Iqama Expiry Service
Enter your Id number in the first box and image code in the second box.

Otherwise please click Here









Related News

Saudi Arabia: New Resident Identity Card to Replace Iqama

25 August 2015

Starting October 14, 2015, new Resident Identity Cards will replace existing residence cards, also known as Iqama. The new card, called Muqeem, will provide work and residency authorization and is expected to be valid for five years, renewable electronically every year.

Starting October 14, 2015, a new Resident Identity Card will replace the existing card, also known as Iqama, according to an announcement by the Ministry of Interior. The new card, called Muqeem, will provide work and residency authorization and is expected to be valid for five years (instead of the Iqama’s one-year validity), renewable electronically every year.

Personal data recorded on the card will include the applicant’s photograph, name, nationality, religion, occupation, work permit number and employer’s name (if applicable).

Additionally, effective immediately, company representatives no longer have to collect Iqamas in person, as original cards are now sent to a company’s PO Box. New Resident Identity Cards will be delivered to residents in the same way.

What This Means for Employers and Foreign Nationals 

Foreign nationals should benefit from the longer validity period of the Muqeem. There are no other practical differences between the two cards at this time.

Company representatives no longer have to visit the Immigration Office to obtain and renew residency permits.

Expats to get new IDs when renewing Iqamas


Related Subject inquiry.
  • Check Iqama renewal fees-Saudi Arabia (K.S.A)
  • Jawazat iqama status-Saudi Arabia (K.S.A)
  • Chak iqama new-Saudi Arabia (K.S.A)
  • Iqama renewal time- Saudi Arabia (K.S.A)
  • Iqama renewal online Saudi Arabia (K.S.A)
  • Iqama date cheek Saudi Arabia (K.S.A)
  • Iqama expiry date inquiry-Saudi Arabia (K.S.A)
  • Iqama renewal 5 years in Saudi Arabia (k.S.A)

Popular Posts

Top 19 Posts in My Blog CMKONDOTTY

How can I apply for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for a Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for Baladiya Medical Card (Health ...

How can I check and print my exit re-entry visa in...

How can I check my exit re-entry status in Saudi Arabia?

How can I check my Iqama transferred to my new sponsor?

How can I Renew My Saudi Driving License?

How i can check my Iqama Issued or not? New comer.

How I can check/know my Iqama expiry date and occupation

How I check my (Resident Identity) Iqama Renewed or not?

How I check my iqama expiry date?

How I check my Iqama Renewed or not?

How I know How many mobile number connected with my ID?

How I make My family re-entry visa on line?

How I register my Engineering Degree in Saudi Council?

How to update my Iqama number to SAWA mobile.

Iqama renewal in KS A

Sponsorship can change in three condition

Today's Exchange Rate Arab National Bank

കരിംജീരകം എന്ന ഔഷധം

കുറഞ്ച്ച ചെലവി തുടങ്ങാ പറ്റുന്ന ചെറുകിട ബിസിനസ്‌.

കുറഞ്ഞ ചെലവില്‍ വില്‍പ്പന കൂട്ടാം

താരന്‍ പോവാന്‍ പല വഴികള്‍

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ്

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ് പ്രവാസി ക്ഷേമനിധി/NORKA

യുവസംരംഭകര്ക്ക് തുടങ്ങാന്‍ നാല് ബിസിനസ് അവസരങ്ങള്.

വ്യത്യസ്ത ദേശങ്ങളില്‍ നിന്ന് കണ്ടെടുത്ത ചില മീന്‍

Saudi Food & Drug Authority

Saudi Food & Drug Authority
സൗദിയിലേ നിരോധിത മരുന്നുകളെ കുറിച്ച് അറിയാൻ