How I make My family re-entry visa on line?

1.       How I make My family re-entry visa on line?

Online iqama service launched in Saudi Arabia

Riyadh, June 8: An online service to issue and renew iqamas (residence permits) has been launched, SPA reported yesterday.
It is available on the portal of the General Directorate of Passports for Electronic Services and the site is called Abshir. Interior Minister Prince Muhammad bin Naif inaugurated the service.
“The new service is a major step taken by the Passport Department to offer better online services to citizens and expatriates so that they need not queue up at passport offices,” Director General of Passports Lt. Gen. Salem Al-Bulaihed said in a statement to the SPA.
“The e-service enables an employer to receive the iqama of his workers quickly. The service will also enable him to ensure the validity of iqamas of workers at any time,” Col. Khaled Al-Saikhan, director of the information technology administration, said. “The service will enable the employer to visit the passport offices to receive the iqamas directly,” he added.
Spokesman of the Passport Directorate Col. Badr Al-Malik said the passport department is trying its best with this step to achieve its goal to minimize visitors to its offices. Anyone who needs the service of Abshir only needs to register on its site (www.epassport.gov.sa) and activate the registration by confirming their ID through the method given for that.

Popular Posts

Top 19 Posts in My Blog CMKONDOTTY

How can I apply for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for a Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for Baladiya Medical Card (Health ...

How can I check and print my exit re-entry visa in...

How can I check my exit re-entry status in Saudi Arabia?

How can I check my Iqama transferred to my new sponsor?

How can I Renew My Saudi Driving License?

How i can check my Iqama Issued or not? New comer.

How I can check/know my Iqama expiry date and occupation

How I check my (Resident Identity) Iqama Renewed or not?

How I check my iqama expiry date?

How I check my Iqama Renewed or not?

How I know How many mobile number connected with my ID?

How I make My family re-entry visa on line?

How I register my Engineering Degree in Saudi Council?

How to update my Iqama number to SAWA mobile.

Iqama renewal in KS A

Sponsorship can change in three condition

Today's Exchange Rate Arab National Bank

കരിംജീരകം എന്ന ഔഷധം

കുറഞ്ച്ച ചെലവി തുടങ്ങാ പറ്റുന്ന ചെറുകിട ബിസിനസ്‌.

കുറഞ്ഞ ചെലവില്‍ വില്‍പ്പന കൂട്ടാം

താരന്‍ പോവാന്‍ പല വഴികള്‍

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ്

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ് പ്രവാസി ക്ഷേമനിധി/NORKA

യുവസംരംഭകര്ക്ക് തുടങ്ങാന്‍ നാല് ബിസിനസ് അവസരങ്ങള്.

വ്യത്യസ്ത ദേശങ്ങളില്‍ നിന്ന് കണ്ടെടുത്ത ചില മീന്‍

Saudi Food & Drug Authority

Saudi Food & Drug Authority
സൗദിയിലേ നിരോധിത മരുന്നുകളെ കുറിച്ച് അറിയാൻ