How I can apply for Saudi Arabian Driving Licence?

For applying for Saudi Arabian Driving License, the following things ready with you before you going driving school (Dalla).  If you are already familiar with driving, you will get license easily.


Your  Iqama (Resident permit)

Your Country License translated to Arabic.

Take your Blood group report from any dispensary in Saudi Arabia.

Your Passport copy with visa copy as well.

A letter from your Kafeel (sponsor) attested from Chamber of Commerce.

For 10years deposit SR 400/- against your Iqama.


Go to the Dallah Driving School, nearest your area, with all the documents before 9'o clock.

Create a file from Translation center or Photocopy center inside or nearby.

With this file, go for eyes test and get stamp on your application.

Go for license check and trail. Good Luck.

If you succeed go for computer test and final trail.

Pay SR.400 and show them you paid the License fee. And Wait for driving license.


Tip for getting Driving license easy.


More details please Click Here

Study the driving chart carefully, Take it easy-no tension
Seat belt, Seat adjustment, Back view mirror, Hand break,
Start slowly, no sound when gear change, not off the car when driving.

Change gear accordingly. Drive slowly through round-about.
Make sure give the signals when turning (left/right/stop).

Drive slowly unless the instructor asks you to drive fast.

Popular Posts

Top 19 Posts in My Blog CMKONDOTTY

How can I apply for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for a Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for Baladiya Medical Card (Health ...

How can I check and print my exit re-entry visa in...

How can I check my exit re-entry status in Saudi Arabia?

How can I check my Iqama transferred to my new sponsor?

How can I Renew My Saudi Driving License?

How i can check my Iqama Issued or not? New comer.

How I can check/know my Iqama expiry date and occupation

How I check my (Resident Identity) Iqama Renewed or not?

How I check my iqama expiry date?

How I check my Iqama Renewed or not?

How I know How many mobile number connected with my ID?

How I make My family re-entry visa on line?

How I register my Engineering Degree in Saudi Council?

How to update my Iqama number to SAWA mobile.

Iqama renewal in KS A

Sponsorship can change in three condition

Today's Exchange Rate Arab National Bank

കരിംജീരകം എന്ന ഔഷധം

കുറഞ്ച്ച ചെലവി തുടങ്ങാ പറ്റുന്ന ചെറുകിട ബിസിനസ്‌.

കുറഞ്ഞ ചെലവില്‍ വില്‍പ്പന കൂട്ടാം

താരന്‍ പോവാന്‍ പല വഴികള്‍

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ്

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ് പ്രവാസി ക്ഷേമനിധി/NORKA

യുവസംരംഭകര്ക്ക് തുടങ്ങാന്‍ നാല് ബിസിനസ് അവസരങ്ങള്.

വ്യത്യസ്ത ദേശങ്ങളില്‍ നിന്ന് കണ്ടെടുത്ത ചില മീന്‍

Saudi Food & Drug Authority

Saudi Food & Drug Authority
സൗദിയിലേ നിരോധിത മരുന്നുകളെ കുറിച്ച് അറിയാൻ