How I apply for a Driving License (India-Kerala) CALLS

DRIVING LICENSE:-
A valid Driving License, issued under the Motor Vehicles Act 1988, is an essential document to drive a motor vehicle in any public place in India. In the State of Kerala driving licenses are being issued by the Motor Vehicles Department through its 17 Regional and 47 Sub Regional Transport Offices. One should have proper authorization in the license to drive specific class/classes of vehicle he intends to drive.  
 ELIGIBILITY CONDTIONS:-
If you are between 16 and 18 years you can apply, with the written consent of your parents, for a driving license to drive a Motor Cycle below 50cc.
            If you are 18 years or more, you can apply for a driving license to drive a non-transport vehicle.
            If you are 20 years or more and having one year driving experience in non-transport vehicles, you can apply for a transport vehicle driving license. A pass in 8th standard is an additional condition to get a transport vehicle driving license. You will be exempted from one year driving experience if you need a transport vehicle Driving License only to drive Auto-Rickshaw.         
            Vehicles using for hire or reward are classified as transport vehicles and others are classified as non-transport vehicles.

Popular Posts

Top 19 Posts in My Blog CMKONDOTTY

How can I apply for a family visit visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for a Permanent Family Visa in Saudi Arabia?

How can I apply for Baladiya Medical Card (Health ...

How can I check and print my exit re-entry visa in...

How can I check my exit re-entry status in Saudi Arabia?

How can I check my Iqama transferred to my new sponsor?

How can I Renew My Saudi Driving License?

How i can check my Iqama Issued or not? New comer.

How I can check/know my Iqama expiry date and occupation

How I check my (Resident Identity) Iqama Renewed or not?

How I check my iqama expiry date?

How I check my Iqama Renewed or not?

How I know How many mobile number connected with my ID?

How I make My family re-entry visa on line?

How I register my Engineering Degree in Saudi Council?

How to update my Iqama number to SAWA mobile.

Iqama renewal in KS A

Sponsorship can change in three condition

Today's Exchange Rate Arab National Bank

കരിംജീരകം എന്ന ഔഷധം

കുറഞ്ച്ച ചെലവി തുടങ്ങാ പറ്റുന്ന ചെറുകിട ബിസിനസ്‌.

കുറഞ്ഞ ചെലവില്‍ വില്‍പ്പന കൂട്ടാം

താരന്‍ പോവാന്‍ പല വഴികള്‍

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ്

നോര്‍ക്കാ റൂട്ട്സ് പ്രവാസി ക്ഷേമനിധി/NORKA

യുവസംരംഭകര്ക്ക് തുടങ്ങാന്‍ നാല് ബിസിനസ് അവസരങ്ങള്.

വ്യത്യസ്ത ദേശങ്ങളില്‍ നിന്ന് കണ്ടെടുത്ത ചില മീന്‍

Saudi Food & Drug Authority

Saudi Food & Drug Authority
സൗദിയിലേ നിരോധിത മരുന്നുകളെ കുറിച്ച് അറിയാൻ